12/24/2008

Lovin' that liberation sensation!

At 1:45 in the afternoon today, I FINALLY finished all of the work for both of my semesters. Phew, talk about right until the bitter end! And, just like that, tomorrow is Christmas day. Normally, the buildup to the day is the most fun, filling me with much anticipation and allowing me to mull over the significances of these days. But, with work and school being so inundating until the very last possible moment, the schedule did not allow for such reflection time. I thank God for this timely, well-needed reprieve. He knew what I needed. My God supplies all my needs, according to His riches and glory. Now, I can set aside time to post here my journey through the Word (as if I hadn't set aside time thus far... ;) ). Before I realize it, this break will be over. So, I'm just going to enjoy each and every moment, rejuvenate, and live life in all its abundance, as Jesus would like me to do (see John 10:10).

Onward, forward, and upward!! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment