12/16/2008

And here we go again...

I should be sleeping now, but upon recalling a passing recommendation from the youth chaplain, I wanted to set this up now before I forgot. An ex-blogger from days of yore, I've decided to focus in and use this as a venue to note down my discoveries and ruminations from the "instruction manual for human life," i.e. the BIBLE. This will be a great place for me to put those random profundities which I discover from reading the Word that I wish not to disappear by the wayside. That'll be the primary focus, but don't be surprised if other random, passing fancies grace these online pages. Thanks to God for inspiring me to start this and giving me time to sit down to begin its assembly. Hopefully, with my break just around the corner, I'll put this to good use. Amen, good night, PTL, and AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment