3/14/2009

Swept up by Twitter!

Facebook? Oh no... But Twitter...? Ever since I saw half of Congress "twittering" on their phones and Blackberries during President Obama's address, my attention was piqued. Then PTI started to Twitter it up. If you build it, they will come. It's been around since 2006, but now the Twitter wave is starting to roll. It's just status updates. Answering that eternal question: "Hey, what are you doing?" So, I got a Twitter feed on the bottom right of this blog. It could prove to be a time-suck, but on the other hand, it could be quite useful. It could just be another passing fad for me, or it could stick. Stay tuned...

Oh, by the way: "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." -I Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment